MAY 24, 2008
This week construction began on our new house. As you can see from these pictures the suport walls took shape. Our house will not have a basement, but instead will have a crawl space. From what we understand there is a water table under Five Mile Praire. The county will not allow builders to dig down within so many feet of the water table.
2 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you finally have a blog too!!!!! It is such a great way to stay in touch and see what is going on in everyone's lives.
What a nice dirt pile you guys have!! I'm sure it'll amass to something great! :)
I'm so glad you have a blog! That way, when you move far, far away we can still stay in touch! :)
If you want to check out our family blog, it's http://eternaleppert.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment