Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pre-School

Mason started Pre-School today. So sad. My baby is growing up! Next thing I know he will be graduating high school and leaving me forever.
He was so excited to start Pre-School! Mason told me that I didn't have to stay with him at school. It made me sad to think that he doesn't need me as much anymore, but I guess I'd rather have that, then have him holding onto my leg for dear life, screaming and crying. Here he is at Pre-School, standing in front of his back pack, which is on his hook that says, (according to Mason) "M-A-S-O-N, hey that says Mason!"
Then Cooper needed a picture with his big brother.
Mason with his cousin, Zachary, making funny faces.


When I picked Mason up, he said he had a great time and can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Jarom & Crystal said...

Why do they have to grow up so fast!! I'm glad Mason liked his first day at pre-school.