Monday, June 20, 2011

Shiloh (and Cooper)

The other day Shiloh was looking pretty cute to me. She was performing her newest trick, sitting up. I got out the camera, took a few pictures of her, and then Cooper joined in the picture taking event.
As you can tell from the look on Shiloh's face, she wasn't very fond of the idea. Or maybe it was that Cooper was grabbing onto her sweater REALLY tight. On another note, can you see the resemblance between these two? All I hear is, "Shiloh sure looks like Cooper doesn't she?" or "That put a new meaning to mini Cooper".
So she still didn't warm up to the idea. Couldn't be the fact that now he had her around the neck could it? Oh, and me? Where was I when he was choking her? Taking the picture of course. Way to busy trying to get a good one that I didn't notice where his hand were.
Her face in both these pictures cracks me up. Seriously, when I uploaded them from my camera and saw them for the first time I laughed out loud. Is that mean?
Okay, all better now. Cooper went away

1 comment:

Britany Michelle said...

They definitely look like each other... too cute!!!!