This last Thursday, Cooper and I went on a field trip with our little preschool. We are both absolutely loving preschool for some of the same reasons, and for some different reasons too. Cooper loves being with two of his good friends. I love being with two of my good friends too, it's great that they happen to be the moms of Cooper's friends. Sometimes we adults get so wrapped up in talking, we loose track of time while the boys play together. Cooper loves to learn and I love how laid back our preschool is. Oh and the official name of our preschool is: The Coop-dee-poop-dee-Sully-wully-Bryce-eee-boo Preschool.
Cooper with his cart ready to pick his pumpkin.
His prefect pumpkin.
Cooper, Sully, and Bryce with their pumpkins. They barely fit in the cart, they complained, but we made them squish together. (Meany mommy awards coming our way.)
While paying for our pumpkins they became friends with this stuffed bear.
After we got our pumpkins and looked around some, we headed to another farm for lunch. there was this awesome play area there.
Cooper
Sully
Bryce
We had a fun field trip. So fun I didn't get may pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment