Saturday, February 11, 2012

Anniversary Trip


 Last weekend Jeff and I went to Leavenworth for our 9th Anniversary. Julia and Bill kept our kids for the weekend. Before dropping them off, I had to get a picture with my little missy.

 We stayed at a bed and breakfast called Pine River Ranch. It was about 20 miles west of Leavenworth.
  Pictures of the room....



 The outside of our cabin.
  Can I take him home? Please?
 LOVE this sign!

 Pictures of some of the stores in Leavenworth.



 Saturday morning we decided to give snow shoeing a try. It was very tiring. I don't think I'll be attempting that one again. But the scenery was beautiful.




 The next two pictures are of the scenery on our way from the bed and breakfast to Leavenworth.

 I drove just one time from the b&b to Leavenworth.
 Jeff, scarred out of his mind by my mad driving skills.
 These last two pictures are from our way back home.
 The lake iced over. What lake you ask? I don't know. Just a lake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! We used to go to levenworth when we were kids....want to go back sometime. How are things going? :)

DeAnne said...

that looks awesome!