For those of you who are friends with Jeff on Facebook, some of these pictures will be a repeat for you.
We began framing in our loft back in January. Jeff and Bill, our brother in law, did most of the work on Saturdays. I am happy to say the project is FINALLY done and Shiloh has been sleeping in her and Kinley's new room for almost a week now. More importantly, there were no serious injuries during construction. Jeff only got shocked and had a small piece of drywall fall on his head. I think there may have been a few other minor injuries in there somewhere, but I can't remember. All I know is, Jeff had something happen to him every time they'd work on the room. It became quite the joke during construction time.
Framing:
Wiring:
Drywall:
Mad and tape:
Texture:
Priming the walls:
Painting the walls:
Closet rod and shelf:
Painting the inside of the room all girly:
The finished product:
We will be getting a bunk bed to go on this wall soon too.
6 comments:
wow! that looks awesome! they did a great job :)
you guys did such a good job...it looks great! I love the stripes on the walls. Hope everything is going well!
Wow!! What a project, good job!!! So glad the home had room to put another room in, that is awesome!!
Awesome!!!!
Looks great!
That turned out great!!
Post a Comment