Friday, February 15, 2013

Be My Valentine

We had a great Valentine's Day this year. Jeff surprised me with smoe new clothes.He did a really great job picking everything out too. When we went out for our 10 year anniversay a few weeks before Valentine's Day, he asked me if I would ever wear an outfit where your jearns are on the inside of your boots. I told him I would, but that I never have time to shop for myself, so I usually just end up wearing what ever I can pick out off the racks in 5 minutes or what other people buy me.

So he got me some skinny jeans, boots (so I can wear those skinny jeans on the inside of the boots), and a new cartigan. Everything fit really well too. 

I got Jeff two new books. Killing Lincoln and Killing Kennedy and a candy bar.


We got each of the kids a little Valentine's gift too. Cookies and beef jerkey for the boys, cookies and a pez despencer for Shiloh, and books for Kinley.

Kinley wanted to eat Jeff's candy bar.

Kinley's Valentine's outfit says, "My first Valentine's Day. I love the heart on the butt.

We took the kids and Jeff's mom out to dinner at Red Robin. 

No comments: