Kinley is now 10 months! It is so crazy how much faster time has gone with her than it did with any of our other kids. She seems to be doing things fast that the other kids too. She is climbing on things. Her favorite thing to do is sit on the bottom stair. It's like she is contemplating how to climb up the rest if the stairs. I'm sure it won't be long before she really is climbing them. The other thing she seems to be doing earlier is standing by herself unassisted. She goes from a squatting position to standing with her legs bent. I am beginning to wonder if she will walk before she turns one. I keep telling her that none of my babies have walked before their first birthday and she was not going to be the exception. I am not so sure she is listening.
She is beginning to enjoy some table foods. Her most favorite things to eat are eggs, bananas, chicken, steak, and avocado.




No comments:
Post a Comment