Sunday, August 3, 2014

Extending the Patio & Sprinklers

I am so so so glad to finally have this project checked off our to-do list. The awning went up two years ago. We extended the awning past where the patio came to an end with plans to extend the patio to the edge of the awning at some point.

Prepping the area for the extended patio.
Concrete poured. Then the rain came--reason for the tarps.

The lawn drops down a bit from where the patio was, so we decided to put in some stairs on the side. I think they turned out great!

 We also (FINALLY) had sprinklers installed in the back yard. So very glad we don't have to water by hand. It was hard to get used to it though. There were several nights when I started to head out, then remembered that I didn't have to.
We finished off the transformation with rock. I am looking forward to our plants getting bigger.

No comments: