Sunday, January 4, 2015

Little Helpers...Big Changes

 I've wanted to change the color of our feature wall in our living room for quite some time now. If you know me, you know that I love love love changing our house around. I would love to actually move every few years just for the change, but out of respect for my husbands sanity, I get my "fix" by switching around rooms, painting walls, re-doing the landscaping in the yard, etc.
Just before Christmas, like the tree was up and everything, I convinced Jeff to move our computer desk to a different room, so this left a big open space in our living room. After re-arranging the furniture in that room, I noticed some areas where the paint on this wall had chipped off. Since I didn't have any paint to left to do touch ups I had to repaint the wall. Oh darn. :)
Friday was my last free weekday before starting winter semester, so I enlisted the help of these cuties while the littlest one took a nap. They actually did really well. No major spills or mishaps.

 The finished product plus two cute little ladies.

No comments: