This cute baby made me a mom 10 years ago today. For his birthday,
instead of asking to do something fun, he asked if he could help our
friends down the block pack their moving truck (he helped for 6 hours),
then went back after dinner and mowed their front yard. His kind gesture
and willingness to serve others made me tear up. He sure is growing
into a fine young man.
As a perk for all his hard work, our friends are in the military. He had a ton of old gear that he didn't need any more. So, he told Mason that he could go through it and take whatever he wanted as long as his mom was okay with it. Of course, Mason said I was fine with it (did he ask me? nope). He came home with lots of cool stuff that I have no idea where to store. *sigh* Life of a boy, I guess.



No comments:
Post a Comment