Monday, June 1, 2009

New Moon Trailer

I have to be honest and say that after seeing Twilight and the non-existing editing, I wasn't too excited for New Moon. But, after seeing this trailer, I am excited for November!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for posting the trailer, it does look better than the first. At least Jacob looks a lot better with short hair!

I see you read the Five Love Languages, did you like it?

Britany Michelle said...

Oh sister! Isn't it the most delicious thing ever? Every movie will be better than the last. There's just no other option!

And dang, Taylor/Jacob looks much improved!!!!!!

Smooches! Come play some time!

chelsea mckell said...

HEY YOU! Just found your blog! It's been so long...hope you remember me... if not, consider me a random blog stalker. Your little boys are SO cute! Can't believe they're so big - it really has been a long time!

and yep... stoked for the movie. November is way too far away.