What can I say? THIS is Cooper. The dare devil. The feisty one. The one who is going to end up with his head cracked open one day.
All because he wanted a toy that was on top of the fridge. Really kid? Couldn't you have just asked me to get it for you? Nope. He's got to get it himself!
I pulled him off the microwave at least 5 times today and I probably pull him off the counter AT LEAST 20 times a day. All because he wants food that is either in the cupboards or on the counter. And we wonder why he's such a chunk.
Tonight he stuck three fingers inside an empty can, the lid was still on the can, but pushed down a bit. So he couldn't get his fingers out. I literally looked away from him for two seconds, but was standing right next to him, and he grabbed the can and stuck his fingers in. I was able to get two of the three fingers out, but the third did not come out without getting a good size cut on it first.
2 comments:
Pretty soon he's gonna be on top of the fridge. What a turkey :) Sorry he cut his finger :(
What a daring little boy! I can't believe he can get up that high! I hope his finger feels better.
Post a Comment