Tuesday, December 1, 2009

O Christmas Tree!

Our day after Thanksgiving, did not start out like most peoples. We were not up at the crack of dawn getting the "best deals". We decorated our house for Christmas.

Mason and Cooper enjoyed putting window clings on a couple windows. Since Friday, Cooper has enjoyed taking them off, and putting them back on multiple times a day.

Then it was on to bigger and better things, decorating the Christmas tree. I was very curious to see how Cooper would react to the tree. Remember last year? If not here is a video from last year of Cooper when he saw the tree. If you do remember, watch the video anyway to see how small and fat (can those two things really go together?) Cooper was.

Here is how Cooper reacted to the tree this year, a much better reaction.

Watching Daddy put the tree together.Getting closerAll done. Sorry no pictures of us decorating the tree, we were all to busy decorating to take any pictures.
Aw so pretty.Our nativity
Other misc. decorationsOur nutcrackers that we won in a white elephant exchange with my family.
And last our stockings.

1 comment:

DeAnne said...

Yay! I love Christmas!! I'm so giddy this year, it's great! I didn't remember that Cooper cried about the tree last year. That's funny. He has matured so much in a year :)