Tuesday, December 15, 2009

sNOw

Well the inevitable has happened.

We have snow.

I don't know the exact amount, but I would say we got between 3-4". Mason was so excited this morning when he woke up. Not excited to play in it, but to shovel it. Is that weird?

He couldn't help me shovel the driveway though, because he had preschool this morning, so he asked me to save some snow for him to shovel. I told him I'd save the back patio for him, which he was SO excited about.

While Mason was at preschool, Cooper and I shoveled the driveway, or should I say I shoveled and Cooper whined about being cold and wanting to go in, so he went in. He told me NOT to lock him in. I told him I wouldn't, and had a feeling that I needed to grab a key. So I did and went back out to finish. When I was done I found the door locked, and Cooper screaming inside about the door being locked.

Aww now doesn't that just bring back wonderful memories of Cooper locking me out before?

Yup.

Luckily I had a key.

Will he ever learnOur back yard.
My little man!

Can you see how excited he is about shoveling? I can. He hardy ever smiles in pictures, but he was here because of being able to shovel.
I caught him eating the snow.

No comments: