Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sunday Best

Mason got a new suit for church. He was SO excited about it, which is rare for him. He is usually very picky about what he will wear. Since Mason got a new suit, Cooper got Mason's old one that was too short for him. I love this one because it looks like Mason is choking Cooper. Cooper thinks he is really pretty in mommy's dress shoes.

3 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

awww.... little boys are so cute together!
Although the heel-wearing should probably stop before he gets to high school....

:)

EternaLeppert said...

Bah! By the time he gets to high school high heels will be the norm on boys. :) Always glad to be the voice of reason, Crystyne.

So are you going to be up for Cold Stone in June?? We can postpone if you're not feeling well.... but I hope you are!!!!

Sarah said...

What a cute suit. I've wanted to buy one for Ezra but Corey nixed that idea. Guess Mason's not the only boy with ideas about what to wear!