Saturday, October 23, 2010

Baby Shower

This morning was my baby shower for Shiloh. Three of my sisters took care of the shower. First THANK YOU to them for doing all they did. Somehow, I lucked out with a really great sister-in-law, Melissa....I mean Michelle (sorry inside joke (kinda)). She is SO creative and crafty. She handled all the decorations and food for the shower. She is also the one who helped me decorate our house, in less than a week when we moved in. DeAnne took care of the games. Rachel coordinated a group gift (a dresser), which we will be able to get, so stay tuned for pictures of that. The theme of the shower was Lil Pumpkin.

This sign says Lil Pumpkin

First we played a game of pass the bottle. You pass three bottles around the room until the music stops, when it does, you are to drink the juice as fast as you can. Somehow...I got stuck with one of the bottles at the end. You wouldn't believe how tough it is to suck on a bottle, and how much your tongue will start to hurt.

Jeff's cousin, Jennifer got stuck with another.

And my sister Julia also got stuck with one, but she CHEATED, she opened the bottle and drank it form there.

The food display was awesome! Again, Michelle is so creative and did a great job!
We had fresh fruit, bagels with cream cheese, mini cinnamon rolls, doughnut holes, bunt cakes that looked like pumpkins, juice and milk. Yummy, yummy, yummy.

Then there were the guests.
Corrine, Evan, and Jessica
Jennifer, Antje, and Robin
Jeff's grandma Long
Teresa (Jeff's mom), me, and Renee
Jana, Jacque, and Julia (the cheater :) )
Kimberlee (with my sister Rachel's baby Hannah) and Heather
Tambi and Dana
Hannah sleeping

Then it was present time.


Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated with us! There were way more who came, but must have escaped the camera. Thank you to my sisters for throwing it all together.

3 comments:

The Meagher Family said...

You had a beautiful shower. That picture of me is terrible though. I hope that's not really what I looked like that day. Anyway, I had a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like so much fun--Wish I could have been there! Good luck with everything! P.s You look great!

browerfamily said...

I agree with Corrine! Not a good angle of me! hahahaha!