Thursday, October 21, 2010

Carving Pumpkins 2010

Monday night for FHE Mason and Cooper (cough...Jeff and I...couch) carved their pumpkins. Can I just say that I could care less if I never carve another pumpkin in my life?! I really don't see the point. We grew our own pumpkins this year. We ended up with six, one of which never turned orange. Weird.
Mason with his pumpkin, excited to "carve".
Cooper with his pumpkin....scared? or excited? to get carving.
Here are the other four pumpkins we grew. Jeff and I were going to carve the other pumpkins at a different time, but I don't think either of us will "get around to it".
Cooper was brave enough to stick his hand in and get the guts.
Cooper's finished pumpkin. He wanted Wow Wow Wubsy. Yeah....I carved his for him. I'm not very good at being patient and making precise cuts, so some parts that were suppose to be attached, came off. Oh well. I don't think Cooper cared.
Mason's finished pumpkin, Swipper the Fox from Dora the Explorer. As you can see, Jeff was way more patient than I was.

No comments: