We sure are going to miss these guys!

This is Jeff's one and only brother Steve, his wife Tricia, and their girls Ashley, Megan, and Hannah. Steve joined the Army back in June. In June he left for boot camp. Straight from boot camp he went to tech school. He graduated tech school a month ago, and after almost a month of delays, he FINALLY came home late Thursday night. Yesterday we got together with Steve and family and Jeff's parents before they leave for Georgia on Tuesday morning. While we were all together, we took some pictures. I believe the last picture we have of all of us together is from our wedding almost 8 years ago!

Jeff's parents, Curtis and Teresa

The "original" Borders family

Brothers

See! Jeff gets his craziness from his side of the family. He tries to say he wasn't cray until he met me. I've never believed him, and now I have proof!

The "original" Borders family, with the two better parts, the daughter-in-laws.

Now with the six grand kids! Can you tell that the Borders' genes are very strong?

Grand kids with their Papa and Grandma
And of course we all had time to love on the newest addition....and to play....

I think if they were not moving so far away, Megan would have moved in with us, just to hold Shiloh all the time. She would have soon realized that I don't share my baby well (never have with any of them). Just ask Mason. He is constantly asking to hold her. I tell him "in a minute", with not much intention of really giving her up. I'm sure Jeff would side with Mason on this one.

Shiloh with her Uncle Steve

Hannah the Knight

Slam dunk Coop!

Dr. Ashley with her patient, Cooper
No comments:
Post a Comment