Thursday, March 17, 2011

4 Months

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Shiloh is 4 months old today. Here she is sporting her lucky shirt.
I love her eyes in this picture.

Look at her muffin top in this one. She is wearing 6--9 month clothes. These pants are a little tight in the thighs and gut. She is built just like Cooper. She probably won't be able to wear jeans until she is older and has walked off the chub. Poor girl, at least she can wear dresses. Cooper couldn't wear jeans until he was about 18 months old unless they were like 3T, but then they were really long.

Shiloh has switched from just sucking her thumb to sucking on her whole hand. She usually has at least two fingers in her mouth.

She is a very calm baby. I remember the boys being very calm too, which I was always grateful for. This time I find I am so much more grateful for her calm nature. If she is hungry as long as she can see me, she doesn't cry, she just follows me with her eyes. It's like she is saying, "OK Mom I know you see me I know you know I am hungry and so I'm just going to follow you with my eyes to make sure that I am on your to-do list". She is even this way when she is 1+ hours past her normal eating time.

She goes down for bed between 8 and9pm and usually wakes up only once to eat, then goes right back to sleep until around 8am. She takes one short nap in the morning (like 1 hour), then she takes a long nap in the afternoon (like 3-4 hour), and sometimes will take another short nap in the early evening.

3 comments:

browerfamily said...

cute! You're one lucky mama!

chelsea mckell said...

ah! So jealous! I love fat babies! Mine are kinda skinny. But they had to share a womb. Love her shirt!
And I LOVELOVE your playlist.

DeAnne said...

Katelyn wanted to know if Shiloh was a boy or a girl. She thinks she looks like Cooper. And she pretty much does, right down to the same build :) I don't remember Mason being a chubby baby though.