I feel like I have not blogged in a long time. I think about it often but something else always takes precedence. I have been staying busy with taking care of the kids, trying to keep the house clean, my calling in young womens at church, and SCHOOL!
My life skills class is pretty easy, but man my Book of Mormon class keeps me busy reading. I am a slow reader, so it probably takes me longer to read through everything than it takes everyone else in the class. The reading assignments are never the same. Sometimes we are assigned 15 pages to read and 1 chapter in the student manual one week. Then the next week we will be assigned 40 pages and 3 chapters in the student manual. I'm not complaining, I am learning a lot! But it takes up most of my free time. Last week, the instructor got a head of himself and assigned us too much to read, so this week I don't have any reading that has to be done, just an assignment, hence the time to blog. I am almost done with my 1st semester!
OH and just in case anyone cares, I am feeling all better now. It took over a month to feel 100%. After I had whatever I had...mono or some other crazy virus, I got a nasty head cold that lasted a few weeks.
Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks.
My life skills class is pretty easy, but man my Book of Mormon class keeps me busy reading. I am a slow reader, so it probably takes me longer to read through everything than it takes everyone else in the class. The reading assignments are never the same. Sometimes we are assigned 15 pages to read and 1 chapter in the student manual one week. Then the next week we will be assigned 40 pages and 3 chapters in the student manual. I'm not complaining, I am learning a lot! But it takes up most of my free time. Last week, the instructor got a head of himself and assigned us too much to read, so this week I don't have any reading that has to be done, just an assignment, hence the time to blog. I am almost done with my 1st semester!
OH and just in case anyone cares, I am feeling all better now. It took over a month to feel 100%. After I had whatever I had...mono or some other crazy virus, I got a nasty head cold that lasted a few weeks.
Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks.
Shiloh doing her two of her favorite things. Watching TV and sucking on her thumb.
Mason has been working his whistling skills. It gets really annoying. Really fast. He is getting pretty good at whistling a tune.
1 comment:
Oh, Crystyne... I can only imagine what you go through each day with Mason's whistling! The video was funny! I sensed your enthusiasm was less than.... well.... enthusiastic. LOL
Post a Comment