Here they are pouting.
Then I got Mason on camera complaining about us taking our mayo, mustard, and chocolate milk to Julia and Bill.
And what fun would the surprise be if Cooper didn't complain about something too. He didn't like that he couldn't stay at his friends house longer.
Once we got to the Snell's house, we again didn't let them out of the van because the little Snell people knew what we all doing and I didn't want them to ruin the surprise for Mason and Cooper.
Here they are complaining about not getting to play with Connor, Zach, and Ben. Oh poor Mason and Cooper, don't you feel SO bad for them?
Once we got close to the State line, Mason figured out that we were not going home and was mad that we were not. Cooper was so tried from complaining that he fell asleep.
We finally made it to Silver Mountain and they were very surprised and happy. I am kicking myself that I didn't get pictures of their faces.
We shared a huge condo with two bedrooms and a loft. All the little boys slept in the loft, which had a queen size bed and two twins.
Here is one of the views from our windows.
Ready for bed.
Getting ready to go to the water park.
Bill, Cooper, Mason, Ben, Julia
At the top.
Over all it was a great little get away. One that we all decided would become our tradition over Labor Day weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment