Back in February, both boys caught a cold. One night while I was gone, Mason fell asleep on the floor at like 6:00pm. This is really abnormal for our kids, they never fall asleep in random places. Hence the picture to document such a monotonous occasion.
Cooper took this picture of Shiloh. So typical. Fingers in her mouth, with a smile behind.
Cooper has successfully taught Shiloh how to be a genuine lazy bum.
In all our spare time during Spring break, when I should have been getting other things accomplished, we were busy building Lego inventions, or eventions, as Mason and Cooper pronounce it.
These two were just too cute not to post of my baby, errr, I mean toddler. She's just the cutest little thing ever. Her big blue eyes are my most favorite, followed closely by the flipped out hair on each side of her head. Happens after bath. And it just wouldn't be a true picture of Shiloh if her fingers were not in her mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment