Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring Is Here!

It would appear that Spring is Finally HERE! The weather this week has been wonderful. Mid 60's, sunny, with a light breeze. My kind of weather. If it stayed this temp all summer, I'd be one happy girl. Shiloh has discovered the wonderful outdoors and LOVES it. I can't keep her in long enough to eat. The other day I stuck her on one of the swings, figuring she would hate it since it's an open swing. To my surprise, she liked it and laughed the whole time. Then Cooper came up behind her to give her a little push and ended up pushing her off the swing. Poor thing.





This was just way to cute not to get a picture of. Mason was laying on the floor daydreaming about the next Lego set he wants, and thinks he should get. Shiloh came up and layed down next to him.

 
Listen to the last thing Mason says. I think I may just hold him to that one.

No comments: