Thursday, August 9, 2012

Baby check up

Another check up today, another set of stats.

Kinley's heart rate 142 bpm.
Measuring 37 weeks.
Gained 2 lbs for a total of 32 lbs gained.
3 cm dialted.
80% effaced.
37 weeks, 1 day pregnant.

At the end of my appointment, my Dr. reminded me to schedule another appointment with him in one week, just in case you don't go into labor before then. So I'm thinking he thinks I'll go into labor before next Thursday. Who knows. Not me. I'm not getting my hopes up that I will. I have mixed feelings. One one hand, Kinley is easier to care for inside than out. One the other, I know it would be really good for the boys to have a few weeks with her to get used to having a baby in the family before going back to school.

No comments: