Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November randomness

I *think* these first two pictures were taken in November, possibly late October. My sister and brother-in-law are tearing out their backyard and re-doing it. They were able to borrow this backhoe from their neighbor (lucky!). Mason and Cooper had a great time watching Jeff and Bill tear things up with it. I also *think* Jeff let them drive it with him.


Shiloh, Cooper, and Mason played doctor on each other one night. I would totally trust my doctor if she came in the exam room with three fingers in her mouth, wouldn't you?




Little miss Kinley. Love her. That's all.





One day while walking home from the bus, Mason kissed the sidewalk. He had some really great war wounds to prove it.



We had a few days of snow. Shiloh LOVED getting all dressed up to go play outside with her brothers.


One day I was sitting on the couch nursing Kinley. Shiloh sat next to me with "cat", pulled up her shirt, stuck cat's mouth on her nipple, and said, "cat eating". 

No comments: