I am starting to see and feel the effects of being a mom of four. Case and point right here. It's over two weeks after Halloween, and I am just now getting around to finish my post about the dang holiday! Don't get me started on the lack of pictures of everything we did. I now know why there are no pictures of me (child #6) as a baby or toddler. My parents didn't have time to take pictures, or the mind set to remember to do so. We didn't get a single picture of Kinley. Oh well. On Halloween she wore an orange onsie that said, "Auntie keeps the candy coming", a pair of jeans, and a bow in her hair so she wouldn't look like a boy. No fancy costume for her, they are more of a pain at this age then it is worth.
We started out or festivities by carving pumpkins the Saturday before Halloween.
Then the Saturday before Halloween our ward had a Halloween party. Jeff and I went as firefighters, Mason and Cooper were Army men, Shiloh was a monkey, and Kinley was her cute little self.
Halloween night we had both my sisters and their families over for dinner as well as my parents. Then all the kids went trick-or-treating around our neighborhood while Debbie, Kinley, and I stayed home to pass out candy. After a little bit we were joined by Shiloh and my dad.
Shiloh with Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment