August was a very full month for us! It seems like it just flew by. We had the annual station 95 open house, Cooper birthday, Kinley's birthday, a trip to Silverwood with the boys, and lots of unexpected projects around our house, and we helped the Snell's with their on-going backyard project.
Medstar has come to the open house for the past two years. The helicopter is always a hit with the kids.
We were still at the open house when Medstar took off. I've never been really close to a helicopter as it has taken off. I knew they kick up dust as the propellers spin, but I didn't think the wind and dust would be as bad as it is. I guess it is just one of those things you have to experience to understand.
So here is one of those unexpected projects I was talking about. We had a different shelf there, but it was a pile of you know what and it was about to come down. I pointed out to Jeff that the shelf was coming off the wall and so he stopped everything he was doing and built this new shelf.I think Jeff was afraid that it would come down and fall on his pretty new car, It is very similar to the shelf on the other side of the garage, and it is what I wanted him to build when he put up the white shelf in the first place. I hope this was a good lesson to him to just listen to his wife the first time. Maybe next time he will save us some money, as well as himself some time. *wink wink*
Shiloh, kickin' it gangsta style.
Cooper got a shotgun nerf gun for his birthday. It has been the new favorite toy of everyone.
Mason and Cooper sure are getting creative with their Legos. They built this church all by themselves. Complete with a Bishopric, a pulpit, a speaker, a Sacrament table, pews, congregation members. Creative, huh?
She's one cute girl.
And here is the latest accomplishment at the on-going Snell backyard project. The swing set. Bill and Jeff dreamed this up all by their grown up little selves. They mostly used wood from an old deck they tore down last fall, so the project was relatively cheep. this project took over two months of working on it off and on.










No comments:
Post a Comment