October is always a busy month with all the fun fall activities, this year was not exception. Life got busier with Kinley beginning to walk. She is into everything and has earned the new name of Re-locator because she relocates anything she can get her hands on to a different location. Her most favorite thing to relocate is shoes. Why shoes?
Before she began walking, she taught herself how to go down the stairs backwards. I was upstairs folding laundry when I looked over and saw her a few stairs down scooting her way backwards. It seemed odd to me that she began going down the stairs before she began walking. Here is a video I got as soon as I realized she could go down the stairs. The video is a bit dark, but you can still see her.
Who needs toys when you have empty toilet paper rolls?
Mason had to make an underwater vessel for school. Jeff always does a great job to taking on these extra projects with the kids. I really appreciate it for a few reason, (1) I am not that creative when it comes to that stuff and (2) I really don't have time to do these projects.
Every year our school does "Doughnuts with Dad". Jeff didn't tell the boys he was taking the day off to go with them. So when they woke up that morning they said to me several times how they wished Dad could have taken the day off. Little did they know, Jeff and I devised a plan to surprise them last minute by having him hide in our room until it was about time to go and I so I got up with them like it was any other day and got them ready. They were so excited that Jeff was home and was going to make it after all.
A new way of eating?
Cup stacking, one of Mason's favorite pass times. Shiloh loves to try her hand at it too.
I find countless pics on the camera/phones, all thanks to Shiloh.
I see you!







No comments:
Post a Comment