Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I gotta good idea!

This phrase seems to be Mason's latest and greatest. He uses it to his benefit all the time.
When he is suppose to be in bed, already asleep, he will come down the stairs and tell us, "I gotta good idea, I will go to bed, Dad will do the dishes, and Mom will watch a movie!". (While he shakes his finger with every detail, and saying it matter of factually) I have to admit that I do like his "good idea" when it benefits me too.
He not only uses this phrase when he is stalling at bed time, he will also repeat what Jeff or I just said, beginning with "Hey, I gotta good idea..." (followed by what Jeff or I just said), then he will ask, "Is that a good idea?" Yup, great idea Mason, it's too bad I didn't think of it myself.

No comments: