For all you who think Mason is just so cute, think again! No, he really is a great kid. But every once in a while something will tick him off and on comes a fit. This morning he was mad that I asked him to eat his cereal at the table, he wanted to eat in the living room. I know I am a horrible, abusive mom. Call the authorities and take me away!
The only reason I get video of his fits is so I can show him how he looks when he throws a fit. One time after videoing a fit of his, I gave him some time to cool down and then I showed him the video. He told me he never wanted to look like that again!
The only reason I get video of his fits is so I can show him how he looks when he throws a fit. One time after videoing a fit of his, I gave him some time to cool down and then I showed him the video. He told me he never wanted to look like that again!
2 comments:
good idea...my kids need to see how they act sometimes.
Oh Crystyne....isn't motherhood so fun sometimes? I think that is a great idea to video them when they are acting that way...I wonder if that would work for McKenna? Good luck!
Post a Comment