Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Peek-a-boo

Cooper can now say "peek-a-boo". Which makes playing the game that much cuter. The best part about him playing peek-a-boo this particular time was that he had just finished eating spaghetti, so he was getting it all over his face.

Then Mason had to join in...

1 comment:

EternaLeppert said...

Hilarious! I love the spaghetti mess!

That e-mail you sent me with all of the spelling errors was hilarious! I was laughing while trying to decipher what the heck you had written.

Peppermint Metro Water. It's in the natural foods section at Rosauer's. It has just a hint of peppermint in it, and it's perfect after a good workout! It's in a tall bottle with a silver wrapping and polka dots on it. It's about $1.50/bottle, but so worth it!

I can see past your spelling errors. I've come to love you for who you are, and I can't change your spelling. :) LOL