Monday, August 15, 2011

Friend Party

Friday night Cooper had a birthday party with his friends.







Meet the party guests.


The birthday boy


Caleb


Zachary


BenjaminBrennen (I'm too cool for a Mater hat)


Mason (I'm also too cool for a Mater hat)



Carter and Allen








First we sang "Happy Birthday" to Cooper and had cake and ice cream.









Then we opened presents.





Then it was outside to whack the pinata. Priceless. Blackmail. Cooper Carter
Benjamin
Caleb
EthanZachary
Mason
Allen Brennen


Then when everyone had a turn whacking the pinata, Jeff took it to the grass and dumped out the goods.


Then they played and ate candy.





End of party.

2 comments:

DeAnne said...

lol. love the butt picking shot. man, time flies! these kids are growing up fast, aren't they?

The Meagher Family said...

We were so happy we got to come to Cooper's birthday party. It was a lot of fun. But... in the picture at the table that is Carter and Allen not Ethan and Allen. Just thought I would point that out. I know you would have.
:)