Wow it is amazing what has been done in the last week! It is beginning to look like a real house! Jeff and I are getting more and more excited the more our house takes shape. Last night we met with our realtor and picked out the exterior colors of the house as well as the inside wall color, and the stain we want on all the trim work inside. The main exterior color is called "clay"(it is a shade of medium tan, the cedar shake color is called "cabin" (it is a dark brown just like a cabin), and the trim work is ivory.
I would like to apoligize for the big smear on all the pictures, there must have been a smuge on the lens of our camera, but you can still see the majority of the picture.
I hope you enjoyed the "tour" of the first floor of our home. Was I a good tour guide or what? And I hope you understood the layout of the house (a little) and were able to picture it with walls.
Hopefully we will have walls soon so you don't have to use your imagination as much.
Well untill next week when we will possibly have the second floor to take a tour of.
Crystyne
3 comments:
how exciting! you are so lucky you are going to have brand new everything! (sigh) I only wish...
I can't wait to see you guys on Tuesday, pray for sunshine :)
Yah! Soo Fun!
Huh... it must just be my lack of creativity, but I'm not picturing the separate rooms. So get some more pics posted soon so I know what I'm looking at!
I have to say, taking a picture of Mason's potty is a good idea! He'll appreciate it when he's older! Madeleine is to the point where she'll tell me she has to go potty, so I'll put her on the potty, only to find that she's already gone. *sigh* She'll figure out the "before" part of it sometime!
Adorable pictures!! Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment