Today nap time was a bit of a challenge. I got Mason down for his nap at around 1:30pm. I was talking to my step-mom on the phone around 2:30pm when Mason can walking out of his room, wide awake, not looking like he had just woken up. I got him back into bed, again, and again, and again. Finally around 4:30pm I realized that I had not heard anything for him in a while. I went into his room to see if he had finally fallen asleep. I looked in his top bunk, no Mason. I looked in his bottom bunk, no Mason. I looked under his bed and look at what I found.
These pictures didn't come out very well because of the lack of light in his room, but hopefully you can see it, if not click on the picture and you might be able to see it better.
Crystyne
No comments:
Post a Comment