Monday, June 30, 2008

Hated by all and loving it!

Say what? Yeah you know it's true. Any time you go to a sporting event you automatically hate the referee. You think they make some pretty awful calls and can't see worth beans. Jeff is now one of those guys you all love to hate so much.
This past week, and this week as well, Jeff is refereeing at the Gonzaga summer camps. I took Mason down to Gonzaga on Saturday night, so he could see Jeff "at his basketball game". Mason had a lot of fun! He kept telling the people sitting next to us that Jeff was Mason's daddy. All I wanted was to tell Mason, "shh don't tell them that, they probably don't like your Daddy". Mason was really mesmerized by all the really BIG BOYS, he just couldn't stop starring at all of them. I wish I could have gotten a picture of Mason's face when we walked into the Martin Center, he was so amazed at everything around him that he didn't even see Jeff standing right in front of him.
So check out Jeff in his really cool referee outfit. I must say, not the most flattering outfit I've ever seen.





Crystyne

1 comment:

DeAnne said...

don't worry Jeff, the Peterson's still love you! Wow, your house is really coming along.