Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cooper update

Lately Cooper has been doing this really funny thing where he will cover his eyes with his hand or arm. He will do it when he does something that he knows he is not suppose to. I guess it's his way of "hiding" from us. Or if he is just really tired and doesn't want to "deal with life" anymore. He shows us every day that he understands WAY more than he can communicate with us. We'll ask him to do something, and he will. (like when he covers his eyes when he knows he has done something wrong)

He also learned (from Mason) how to say "auh-oh".

Cooper has been REALLY cranky this past week. His top molars that are right next to the eye teeth both pocked through. Instead of just crying and wanting to snuggle with someone, he has learned to scream; and has decided that would be a much better way of telling us that his teeth hurt. I think I prefer the cuddling method.

No comments: