I hope everyone was able to have a great New Year's Eve! This year we stayed at home. We had some friends over, we played games, and ate lots of yummy treats. I remember when I was younger, I was always so excited on New Year's Eve, to get to stay up until midnight and watch the ball drop. Now that excitement has turned into an attitude of "ugh, is it midnight yet? I really want to go to bed!" (Or like last year, Jeff and I were in bed by 10:00)
I have never been one for making a New Year's resolution. I guess I figure that I would only make good on my resolution for a few days anyways, so why set one in the first place. Maybe I'm being too realistic, but why bother in the first place if I know I'm not going to stick to the resolution.
1 comment:
You need a resolution buddy! Someone to hold you accountable, and you to hold them accountable. And just take your resolutions one day, or one week, at a time. :) You can do it!!!
Post a Comment