Thursday, January 15, 2009

HELP!!!!

I was getting tired of my Happy New Years background and so I thought I should choose a new one, so I deleted the old one and tried to get on thecutestblogontheblock. I was not able to figure out their new "temporary" site. So I thought I would try a different site. I went to Leeloublogs and again did not have any success figuring out how to download a background from that site.
Any suggestions?.......Please help! I don't like any of the templates blogspot has to offer.

2 comments:

Jon and Maryanne said...

until cutestblogontheblock comes back up, I think I am going to try and use the site that my cousin April now uses. Just click on her blog link on my list and you will see it in the upper left hand corner......I can't remember what it is called right now. Did you donate $1 to their cause?

Sarah said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who has trouble...my computer is a pain in the neck about cutting & pasting. DeAnne had to log on for me and do it on her computer. Oh well! And good luck to you.