Mason's first day of Primary was this past Sunday. It is hard for me to believe that he is in Primary, wasn't it just last week that we brought him home from the hospital? He wore his new suit that Papa and Grandma Meador got him for Christmas. Jeff took him to Primary and said he went into the Primary room just fine. Mason's Grandma Meador is his teacher, so that probably helped him transition well into the new environment. Grandma later told me that during their lesson, they were talking about how we are all God's children and that all the people who live on Earth are God's children. Mason said, "No, I live on the hill". Which Grandma thought he said he lived on Hell. She asked him to repeat what he said and then she heard him clearly.
***See, ever since Jeff's parents have lived on Five Mile, Mason has distinguished between my parents and Jeff's parents by saying Papa and Grandma up the hill (Papa and Grandma Borders) and Papa and Grandma down the hill (Papa and Grandma Meador). Now, that we live on Five Mile, Mason says we live on the hill too.
Cooper's first day of nursery was this past Sunday as well. He technically, is not old enough to be in nursery until Feb 12th, but the Primary President said it would be OK if we let him start early since all the older kids are now in Primary. He did well, I dropped him off and while he was looking around at everything, I snuck out. I peeked in the window a few times and each time I did, he was doing great!
No comments:
Post a Comment