This past weekend the "Great Western Sportfishing Show" was in town. Normally I would not be the first one in line to buy tickets for this event, but Jeff's Dad won tickets and gave them to us. So we went down on Saturday and walked around for about an hour. We looked at some boats, and thought to ourselves, Why would someone who lives in the Northwest buy a boat that costs anywhere from $18,000-$40,000 (and I'm sure higher)? Really, you can only use it three or four months out of the year, and then you have to pay to store it the other eight or nine months. Doesn't make any sense to me. Anyways, enough with my rantings, Mason did have fun sitting in the drivers seat of the boats, Cooper of course was happy as long as he has food that he could shove in his mouth, Jeff was just happy to get out of the house, and I was just happy there weren't any real fish there, just the smell of those nasty things repulses me.
No comments:
Post a Comment