Jeff's brother's daughter Megan turned 5 yesterday so we all celebrated her birthday at Jump N' Party today. Jeff was suppose to have his Volunteer Recruit Academy with the fire department all day, but as luck would have it, his instructor was sick, so Jeff was able to join us for the fun! I think the favorite jumping castle was the huge slide.
.JPG)
Mason and me going down the slide
.JPG)
Cooper after just sliding down. "Let's go again"
.JPG)
Jeff's brother Steve with Cooper
.JPG)
After a few times of being held onto, Cooper decided he was old enough to go down on his own. As soon as we would get to the top, I would set Cooper down, sit down myself, and then put Cooper on my lap, and down we would go. This time he turned himself onto his tummy and pushed off. I thought oh no, I'm going to have one scared little boy at the bottom. I was wrong he was full of smiles and ready for more! (I think he went down the slide 50 times)
.JPG)
.JPG)
See ya!
.jpg)
Mason and Jeff one of the other obstacle course/slides
.jpg)
Coming out of the obstacle course.
.JPG)
All of Megan's party guests.
.jpg)
Cooper and his cousin Hannah.
.jpg)
Megan opening her presents (Megan is two to Mason's left).
2 comments:
Fun!! I would love to take Madeleine there! She would be able to release some of that energy she has. :)
It was great to see you in church again today! You should visit more often, not just for farewells. :O)
Hey I love Jump N Party! It's so much fun. I'm glad you got to go together as a family, too. I finally got an open ID to work here so I can say hello. We're in the medical lake stake now. Long drive! Hope you are well!
Post a Comment