Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blah...

I am now 15 weeks pregnant. I have been sick now for 8 weeks, pretty much non stop. I feel like I should be feeling much better, or at least starting to feel better. I am not. I don't like it. I hate complaining about being sick but it is what consumes my thoughts every waking moment of the day.

Yeah yeah I hear all you positive thinking 100% of the time kind of people. (Now say this next sentence in a really annoying voice, cuz that's what I hear when THIS is said to me) You should just think about what you doing and the big picture. This will only last a short moment in time.

Really? Thanks for those uplifting thoughts. For me all I can think about is: Don't puke. What sounds good to eat? I feel like poop. Huh I wonder if this will it make me sick as soon as I get the last bite down and then have to run to the bathroom to puke it all up? Oh I'm going to puke. Don't puke. When is the last time I ate? Don't puke. When do I have to eat again so I don't wait too long between eating so I don't puke? Don't puke. Don't puke. Don't puke.

I know there are women out there who have "morning" sickness way worse and I used to be one of those "oh come on it can't be that bad" kind of people. Now I will have way more sympathy for those who have it bad.

On a more positive note, most days my energy level has improved a bit. It's not quite back to normal, or even "pregnancy normal" but it has improved. For that I am grateful.

4 comments:

DeAnne said...

I know how you feel. I do. It sucks. BAD!!!! I will pray for you.

browerfamily said...

DON'T PUKE!!! Sorry dear!! I don't know how it feels...I only was nauseous.and had no energy..never puked!!! I miss your beautiful face being in my ward!!!

Jon and Maryanne said...

:( I feel for bad for you! Vent away!!!!!! I hope that you really start feeling better soon and are able to enjoy it a little more, but for right now...it IS OK for you NOT to be miss positive!! :)

Patsfield Family Photos said...

Sorry! I know exactly how you feel. If it weren't for Zofran I don't think I would have made it through both of my pregnancies. You should ask Dr Richards about it. I still felt sick but aleast I kept my food down.