Thursday, June 17, 2010

Good Things to Come

With everything going on lately with the pregnancy sickness, the car, and now Jeff's current state of employment, this video is a really good reminder to me that good things are sure to come. I don't understand why these trials have come my way, but I do know they are for my good. As long as I have faith in my Savior and do the things I know I need to be doing, good things will come out of these trials. Everything will work out for the better. That is one thing I know for sure.

2 comments:

DeAnne said...

Great video!

Anonymous said...

That was awesome! I feel needed that video. I have been stressed with thinking about Daniel wanting to get out of the military in a year and now we are expecting number 3 baby..it's scary to me, but I know that if we are living rightously and doing all we can we will be blessed and good things will come. Sorry about Jeff and the job thing. I know it will work out for you guys. If there is anything you need we can do, let us know. We love you guys.