It has been awhile since I've seen any really good deals at the grocery stores that I couldn't pass up. I could have passed this one up, but our cereal supply was getting dangerously low...like 20 boxes, so I figured I better take advantage of it. You too can still take advantage of this! Until this next Tuesday for every 10 Kellogg's products you buy at Safeway, a coupon good for $10 off your next purchase will print out at the register. All the items I bought were on sale for $1.99, with the only exception being the Frosted Mini Wheats at $2.99. So if you just took advantage of this deal, without any coupons, once you apply the $10.00 off coupon, you could get everything for $0.99 (or $1.99 for the FMW). That's an okay deal. But I also have kept my coupons that come in the Sunday pinch (a free paper that comes with all the coupons and some store ads from that weeks Sunday paper). I LOVE the pinch, it gives me just what I want, the coupons, while leaving out what I don't, the paper AKA the one sided, only report the bad, news. So each product I bought I was also able to put a $0.50-$1.00 off each item coupon with the product. My final bill you ask? I paid $25.29 for everything in two seperate trasactions. AND I have 1 $10.00 off my next purchase coupon, so you could say I paid $15.29 for all this, an average of $0.76 per item. 12 boxes of cereal, 5 boxes of Pop tarts (for Jeff, I find them less than tasty), 3 boxes of Nutri-Grain bars, and 1 gallon of milk.
1 comment:
you're awesome!
Post a Comment