Mason and Cooper both had their well child check ups today. I love that their birthdays are so close together! I can get away with scheduling their appointments together so that I don't have to be at the Doctor office so much. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind going to our Doctor, in fact, I think Mason and Cooper would LOVE it if I didn't schedule their appointments together, it would give them one more excuse to see their favorite Doctor. I am so not exaggerating, they both love their Doctor and get so excited when I tell them we are going. I have learned to tell them the morning of, so I don't have to hear for a week, "are we going to the Doctor's today?"
Mason weighs 49lbs.= 87% and is 46" tall= 95%
Cooper weighs 39 lbs.= 96% and is 39" tall= 85%
They are both doing really well and are meeting all the correct milestones.
1 comment:
awesome! cooper and Rylee weigh the same (at least from 2 moths ago).
Post a Comment