Friday night, after eating the yummy dinner Jeff made for Cooper's birthday dinner (see post below), we had some family over to celebrate Cooper's 3rd birthday.
Cooper helped make his cake, and just like any good baker, he had to try out the batter. I'm pretty sure he liked it.
Cooper is REALLY into Percy the train. Percy is Cooper's best friend and serves most of the same purposes as a security blanket does for most kids. Here's my not so Martha Stewart attempt at making a Percy cake.
Singing to the birthday boy.
We only got a little bit of singing on video. Cooper was really cute. He sang to himself.
After cake and ice cream he opened his presents.
Clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Borders.
A card and money from Grandma and Grandpa Meador
We only got a little bit of singing on video. Cooper was really cute. He sang to himself.
After cake and ice cream he opened his presents.
Look at Cooper's face in this one. This is his new "smile" face. We have other pictures of him doing this same thing that will be posted later.
The boys had earned enough money for a Wii. We found a really great deal on Craigslist that had the Wii, two controllers, two nunchucks, and four games (including Rock band) all for less than it would have cost to buy just the Wii with one controller! We saved these two games for Cooper and Mason to open on Cooper's birthday.
3 comments:
Love his face! And I think I should call you Martha from now on...Your cake looks awesome!
sorry we didn't make it, I was having van and car problems.....hope Cooper had a fun birthday, looks like it by the new big smile he had in that picture:)
Well, I am impressed with that cake! Can't believe Cooper's 3 already, time flies.
Glad you've made your blog public again so I can see what you're up tosince I didn't get an invite (sniff, sniff.)
Post a Comment