Monday, August 23, 2010

What. A. MESS!

OK so this doesn't look like a big mess, but trust me, it was. This is the box the crib came in. We set the box in the play room after putting up the crib and obviously had not gotten back to it. BIG mistake! The boys decided to open it up yesterday morning and break apart the styrofoam. No big deal right? WRONG! This styrofoam didn't just break apart into smaller pieces, no...it broke apart into little balls. You know, if you've ever tried to clean up styrofoam, that it does not clean up easily. It sticks to everything! You. The vacuum. Plastic bags. These little balls were everywhere! Needless to say, I was not happy about having to clean up this mess, but I knew that if I didn't these little balls would soon end up all over the house and not just all over the play room.

No comments: