Mason woke up at 1:30am with a low grade fever, he came to our room and climbed in bed with us. Usually Jeff or I will immediately take Mason back to his room, and lay with him in there until he has fallen back to sleep. But last night we decided to let him stay, since he had a fever. A few minutes later, Mason said he needed to go potty. We went into the bathroom, he did his business, then I too decided to go potty. Mason asked me if I needed to go poop (because I sat down to go potty). I said, "no" and I tried to explain to him that I don't have a penis, so I can't pee standing up. Mason then said, "Oh, we need to buy you a penis!" Which I replied to by telling him "Mason you can't just buy a penis. Mason ignored my last response, and asked me further if I wanted to buy a pink penis.
I guess the fever was making him a bit delirious!
2 comments:
I am laughing out loud! what a funny kid. i hope he feels better soon
Huh... I guess if I had the choice, I'd probably go with a purple one, possibly a red one. I don't know... decisions, decisions!
Post a Comment