I decided to return the khaki colored curtains that I had purchased for our sliding glass door and went with more of a bold color. While I was shopping with Michelle on Monday, we decided that we should put some burnt orange accents in the kitchen. I knew I wanted khaki colored roman shades in our family room (which is right off the kitchen & dining area where the slider is). I didn't want to have all khaki colored curtains in that room, so I went with these "cinnamon" colored curtains. I am not sure why they are called "cinnamon" because when I think of cinnamon, I think of red, but these curtains are burnt orange. They are just like the blue curtains I got for Jeff and my bedroom. I am sure some of you will not like this choice in color, if you are one of these people, please don't tell me you don't like them, because I don't care.

And here are the roman shades for the family room.
No comments:
Post a Comment